Jan 21, 2006 WPTL Executive Committee Meeting
Time & Place
"The Centennial", 2550 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121 (Fireside Room)
This is Randy's apartment building. The door is in the middle of the block; street parking is free on Sunday. The concierge should let you in, but if there's any problem, call me at 206-245-0663. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and we'll see you there!
Feel free to add & delete stuff
- We should agree on dates for Seattle meetings. Conflicts with Memorial Day & Xmas might require moving those to Thursday
- A couple of meetings in Spokane and/or Olympia. We'll need an on-site host & a speaker.
- January meeting: if we don't get a single expert speaker, I'd like to have a general discussion on the Watada case. It would be a little different for usual.
- Jan 2007: 186 Members. Growing steadily.
- Note 1-year honorary memberships for Speakers
- Briefly, we're o.k.
- Current WSBA reports (Oct 2006)
- Fund Balance $5200
- Budgeted Expenses $3400
- Expenses reporting form available
- Do we need to state an explicit purpose for the session, or are we okay as is?
- How can we serve membership better?
We need to be done by 3:30! Although feel free to hang around & chat!